Author: Beth Neydorff
I love making this granola recipe because it’s so lovely having breakfast that you know every ingredient that’s gone in and you can adjust to suit your taste. This is super nutritious - not too crazy in calories and super yummy!
Perfect on yoghurt, porridge, chia puddings and to add a little crunch where needed!
- 400g rolled oats
- 100g mixed seeds
- 100g mixed nuts
- 20g chopped coconut
- 80g melted coconut oil
- 100ml maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract/ essence
- A good handful goji berries
- A sprinkle of flaxseeds/ linseed
- Pre heat your oven to 160c
- Combine oats, seeds, nuts and coconut in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix with maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour in wet ingredients to the dry mix and combine.
- Spread out evenly onto two baking trays and bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until crunchy and golden, giving the granola a little shuffle half way through baking to ensure an even bake.
- Leave to cool and add goji berries and flaxseed to finish.
Store in a cool, dry place in a sealed container.